Re: NTLK Mr Advisador

From: Till (till_k@gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 09:42:04 CDT

>What does Mr. Advisador do? You've piqued my
>interest.
>
>--David

Mr. Advisador is a "personal digital advisor" for the Newton.
Basically, itīs a window with a strange head in it, and when you tap
its hat, it gives you some advice on a question you asked mentally.
You can choose serious fortunes, humorous fortunes, using names (very
funny indeed), using dictionary (not so funny imho), or any
combination of these.
You can also make a little version of the head appear randomly (you
can select the frequency) in your backdrop, where you can tap it like
the package symbol.
I like this little program, and despite being designed for OS 1.x, it
runs perfectly well on my 2100. I can mail it to you off-list if
youīre interested. Btw, itīs shareware.

Regards
Till